Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads


Through the shine


Burgerkill- Through the shine



No one heard me
No compassion and no one cared
There’s no fucking page to draw my words
My skins keep hounting my world
I held a gun so close to my heart
Like a foolish child I sat and cried
Didn’t realize what I have done
Tears mixed with blood, falling slowly to the ground
Face my past… and scrap my regret
This goddamn black that I can not take
This black that you can not take
Now ! walking through the shinefrom restraint
I’m not the only one who’s screaming aloud
Now turn to gain what I have lost
Just to prove what kind of words I’ve had
I will take this fucking pain
Can’t you see my hate ?
Can’t you face my fate ?
Everlasting…
Starring through the light and revenge !

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
MUSIC FOR YOU © 2011 Designed by Maiahost Web Hosting introducing the cheapest CPanel Hosting on Fast, Non-Overloaded Shared and Semi-Dedicated Servers